Module 6 Lesson 2: How to deliver an oral presentation effectively
In this course, you will:
- Know the types and benefits of oral presentation
- Understand the temporal and vocal elements of a presentation
- Learn how to write the script of an oral presentation
- Learn how to use visuals to enhance your presentation
Why should you enroll?
As a researcher, you have to present at academic conferences and other forums, but are never quite confident about how you can deliver a successful oral presentation. This concise course on how to give an oral presentation will help you make an impact on your audience and get noticed at an academic conference.
Presenting at a conference can be a daunting experience for anyone. A successful oral presentation requires a lot of planning and preparation. This course provides you with in-depth knowledge of the different elements that go together make an engaging and memorable presentation.
- Types of oral presentations
- Benefits of oral presentations
- Temporal element
- Vocal element
- Writing the script
- Optimal rate of display
- Adding visuals
- Final checks
- Check your understanding
Money-back guarantee30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.