Module 6 Lesson 8: How to use the internet to communicate your research better
In this course, you will:
- Learn about the advantages of the internet
- Understand the limitations of the internet
- Discover the types of online communication
- Know more about open access
Why should you enroll?
The internet has changed the way people communicate in general and more specifically has impacted the way scientific research is communicated. This course will help you understand and learn about the best possible ways to use the internet for dissemination of scientific research.
- Advantages of the internet
- Disadvantages of the internet
- Citing internet sources
- Major forms of internet resources
- Open access
- Benefits of open access
- Providing open access
- Disadvantages of open access
- Open access movement in India
Money-back guarantee30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.