Module 1 Lesson 1: Purpose and audience of scientific communication
In this course, you will:
- Learn the purpose of scientific writing
- Understand the audiences for scientific research
- Identify types and styles of scientific writing
- Know the obligations of professional scientific writing
Why should you enrol?
Writing is critical for researchers because they regularly communicate and share their work with others. Whether it’s for review, to get published or for dissemination, being able to write well is an essential skill for researchers.
This course will help you discover the specific purpose and audience of scientific writing so it helps you refine the quality of your writing.
- Purpose of Scientific Writing
- Audience for Scientific Writing
- Selecting a Document Type
- Styles of a Scientific Writing
- Selecting a Writing Style
- Check Your Understanding
- Obligations of Writers
Money-back guarantee30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.